- Title: The Unofficial Recipes of The Hunger Games: 187 Recipes Inspired by The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay
- Released: 2012-09-25
- Pages: 276
- ASIN: B009I62O38
The Hunger Games trilogy captivates its audience through a storyline dominated by the quest for food, with the vast culinary disparity between the impoverished districts and the opulent Capitol taking center stage. For the Hunger Games characters, food is both a weapon and an act of love, and -- as in today's world -- it is essential to survival. Fortunately, most of us inhabit a more prosperous world than the Hunger Games tributes, one where food can appear with the press of a button.
THE UNOFFICIAL RECIPES OF THE HUNGER GAMES
Savor the post-apocalyptic world of Panem one dish at a time with The Unofficial Recipes of The Hunger Games. Offering 187 recipes, this cookbook serves fans an authentic taste of the Hunger Games trilogy, whether foraged for in the impoverished District 12 or devoured at the lavish banquets of the Capitol.
Satisfy your appetite with the recipes savored by the Hunger Games tributes:
- Peeta's Burnt Raisin Nut Bread
- Orange Chicken in Cream Sauce
- Beloved Lamb Stew With Dried Plums
- Creamy Roasted Katniss Soup
- Prim's Birthday Venison Steaks
- Gale's Venison Pot Roast
- Greasy Sae's Holiday Stuffed Possum
- Hazelle's Authentic Beaver Stew